Tag Archives: Biblical Illiteracy
An interesting proposal to require all children in America to be educated objectively on all world religions and their histories. So as to not indoctrinate children without parents biases at an age when they cannot think for themselves.
Christians for Child Education (CFE) in Houston, Texas today, formally lobbied against Science being taught in the classroom, on the basis that it is too hard. The CFE condemns Science as challenging, blasphemousness, and immorally lacks necessary faith based suppositions. The CFE insists that faith is much easier to “simply know” and proclaim with absolute certainty. The CFE attempted to draw upon Science nomenclature, claiming that pure uncomplicated faith is called for by “Ockmed’s Blazer,” and that Science needlessly over complicates learning and hypotheses.
“It [Science] is nothing more but the secular, liberal, abortion hungry, Atheist, blasphemy machine of Socialism, and so called Ph.D.’s offensively calling for rigidly, unholy empirical testing, which demands data to support a theory with evidence,” roared CFE spokesman Stanley ChristianPinkerton, as he furiously pounded his fist on the podium at a “Separation of Church and Reading” Rally this morning, to the overwhelming applause of over 1,000 slack jawed, dead eyed, Bible Belt, Born again Yokels.
Christian Surveys across the Evangelical Churches spectrum showed that 92% of Christians want to abolish Science, which makes learning an inconvenient, wicked, over complicated nuisance that corrupts the soul and simply leaves Christian children confused. The remaining 8% polled could not read the survey, but said they are on God’s side of this issue.
God, a major figure in Christianity was not answering prayers for comments.
Today about 6,000 South Africans Will die of AIDS.
That is more than twice did on 911.
You can Help with AIDS for 5 dollars.
I know the founder of the Charity in The Video Below. He is a good man. He uses all donations honestly. He and His Family Moved to Uganda to help the Orphans. If you are looking for a Charity, please consider giving just 5 dollars or maybe even more to the Giving Circle. There are so many Orphans in Uganda. A Catholic Bishop said “Abstinence lowered the rates of deaths from AIDS in the AIDS Pandemic.”
If you are an Atheist… have you grown exasperated trying to reason with a born again Christian? Have you ever been able to reason with them to affect any change? Do you think it is possible?
I have been a Christian and now I can think for myself. Before I could not. Can I reason with Christians? Here’s My Reply – In short I think “No”. If you disagree please speak your mind.